[Simnibs-discuss] TI Simulation Visualization with SimNIBS

Moore, Connor Joseph cjm6698 at psu.edu
Thu Mar 18 05:49:03 CET 2021

Hello,

I'm Connor Moore, an undergraduate at the Pennsylvania State University, and I'm currently investigating the potential use of temporal interference to treat Parkinson's Disease patients. After looking on the discussion board, I found a helpful email chain<https://mailman.drcmr.dk/pipermail/simnibs-discuss/2020-September/000084.html> that contained a script that calculates the stimulation caused by TI with a given electrode configuration. This script has been excellent for giving me an estimate of the general area of the brain that will be stimulated, but I was wondering if it would be possible to create a 3D visualization of this data similar to the output of the tDCS example scripts.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Connor