[Simnibs-discuss] Calculation Magnetic Field

Christian Heinesch heinesch at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Thu Mar 18 22:19:40 CET 2021

Hello,

I apologize for asking another question here in my concern.

I want to determine the dB/dt field at TMS from the magnetic vector field dA/dt. For this I have successfully converted the gmsh file to a nifti file. Now I wanted to have the nifti file with the A field read into Matlab and then calculate the rotation of A here. However, the required volume is 4d of size 256x256x256x3 and has too many elements to display.

Can you please help how I can calculate the magnetic field here and then convert it back to a gmsh file? I would be very happy to receive an answer.

With kind regards
Christian Heinesch