[Simnibs-discuss] "Value Error" in charm pipeline - same issue as posted in December

Oula Puonti oulap at drcmr.dk
Thu Jan 12 14:27:03 CET 2023

Hi Dan,

Can you make sure that the input T1 (or scans in general) does not have
any extra singleton dimensions, e.g., shape (175,255,256,1)? If it does
just squeeze it out, write the scan back to disk and try again.

I thought we had caught all these cases, but seems that might not be
the case. We'll add this one to the list of bugs to fix.

Best,
Oula