[Simnibs-discuss] Availability of previous SimNibs 3.0 versions for download

Daniel McCalley danmccalley at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 12 20:02:34 CET 2023

Hi all,

I noticed in the available earlier versions of SimNIBS page only versions 2.X are listed. I have some ongoing projects using the 3.2 version and would like to be able to spread the jobs across multiple machines -- would you all be able to upload the installers for this version to the archive page? (listed here: https://simnibs.drcmr.dk/simnibs-download/category/3-simnibs-earlier-versions) -- Please let me know if I'm overlooking something and this is already available!

Best,

Dan McCalley, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Scholar, Padula BRAVE lab
Stanford University
School of Medicine, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
(he/him)