[Simnibs-discuss] Using Spyder

Hassan Yazdanian hassanyazdanian at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 22:03:35 CET 2023

Dear Oula,

Thanks for your help. I uninstalled SimNIBS and installed again inside
Anaconda environment using following commands:

 export PATH="$HOME/miniconda/bin:$PATH" # This part can change
depending on your miniconda installation
conda env create -f ~/Downloads/environment_linux.yml
conda activate simnibs_env

pip install https://github.com/simnibs/simnibs/releases/download/v4.0.0/simnibs-4.0.0-cp39-cp39-linux_x86_64.whl

After that, I installed Spyder in the simnibs_env environment in
Anaconda. I ran a simple tDCS simulation. It worked correctly.

Best wishes,

-Hassan

--
Hassan Yazdanian, PhD.