[Simnibs-discuss] tRNS & bilateral hMT+ stimulation

Axel Thielscher axelt at drcmr.dk
Mon Jun 13 10:42:33 CEST 2022

Hi,

attached are a few slides on how tDCS simulations relate to tACS and tRNS.

As long as you have only one one-channel stimulator, bilateral
stimulation will be unfocal. You can consider combining two one-channel
stimulators to have to center-surround montages above the two V5.

Best,

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Thielscher
Professor of Neurophysics and Neuroimaging