[Simnibs-discuss] tDCS optimization with --no-cat headmesh

Lena Kuczka lena.marie.kuczka at uni-oldenburg.de
Sun Jun 5 22:30:42 CEST 2022

Hello,

I am trying to simulate an optimized tDCS montage for a distributed
target, but have encountered a problem in the last step of the process.

I've manually edited the segmentation masks to include a lesion I
segmented separately, so I don't use CAT12 for meshing. Unfortunately
when I know run the simulation with that head mesh, I get this error:

     numpy.linalg.LinAlgError: Singular matrix

This only happens for meshes created with headreco all --no-cat, as far
as I'm aware. Could that be a problem with the leadfield or am I missing
something?

Thank you in advance,
Lena