[Simnibs-discuss] 4x1 Optamization

Axel Thielscher axelt at drcmr.dk
Mon Jun 13 15:08:17 CEST 2022

Hi Martin,

there is currently no optimization specific for 4x1 electrode positions.
The closest you can get is to optimize with:

max_total_current: 2 mA

max_individual_current: 1 mA

max_active_electrodes: 4

and for the target:

directions = None

and then try several values for the intensity of the target.

Best regards,

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Thielscher
Professor of Neurophysics and Neuroimaging