[Simnibs-discuss] tDCS optimization with --no-cat headmesh

Axel Thielscher axelt at drcmr.dk
Mon Jun 13 12:45:03 CEST 2022

Hi Lena,

the distributed optimization requires that you have a cortical surface
reconstruction.

The other optimization methods will still work without surfaces, even
though you will have to update the scripts for leadfield creation and
optimization to specify that you want to use volume information instead
surfaces.

Best regards,

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Thielscher
Professor of Neurophysics and Neuroimaging