[Simnibs-discuss] Using Captrak coordinates for the optimization

Jesper Duemose Nielsen jesperdn at drcmr.dk
Fri Jul 29 10:09:31 CEST 2022

Hi Hyoungkyu Kim

Let me first apologize for the late reply!

I assume you (perhaps as part of the Captrak system?) have a way of
coregistering between captrak coordinates and MRI coordinates (e.g.,
based on fiducials)? If so, and you want the coordinates in MNI space,
then you could use the function `subject2mni_coords` once you have
created a headmodel using headreco (simnibs 3) or charm (simnibs 4
beta). By default, `subject2mni_coords` will apply the nonlinear
deformation obtained during the segmentation. Does this do what you want?

Best,

Jesper