[Simnibs-discuss] Using Captrak coordinates for the optimization

Hyoungkyu Kim kim.hyoungkyu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 10:42:51 CEST 2022

Hi Jesper,

Thank you so much for your reply.
The positions of EEG channels are scanned by the Captrak device after
wearing EEG cap and we can know the actual coordinates of EEG channels.
The anatomical references of the Captrak system are  Nz, Cz, LPA, and RPA.

I thought I need to consider and fit the reference points properly when I
transfer the Captrak coordinates to the MNI Coordinate to use in SimNIBS
against than simple transforming of coordinates.
I wonder if my concern makes sense to you?

Thank you!

Best,
Kyu

2022년 7월 29일 (금) 오후 5:09, Jesper Duemose Nielsen <jesperdn at drcmr.dk>님이 작성: