[Simnibs-discuss] differences and solutions for stroke brain - CHARM - HEADRECO

Oula oulap at drcmr.dk
Tue Aug 9 10:23:12 CEST 2022

Hi Witold,

CHARM was tested only on healthy appearing subjects without large
pathologies. I think the problem here is that as the subject brain
anatomy differs from the anatomical atlas substantially, the algorithm
starts modeling CSF as WM. This can be solved by tweaking the parameters
of CHARM, but in order to do that I would need a few examples of the
scans you're using if possible.

Best,
Oula