[Simnibs-discuss] Adding tumour tissue to mesh

Utkarsh Pancholi utkarshpancholi6387 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 09:18:18 CEST 2021

Hi,

Indeed a great question from Stephen. I would also like to ask a
similar question. Is there any way to include pathological abnormalities
like in Alzheimer's disease and MCI (Loss of Neural tissue mass)?  How we
can relate the generated E-field for validation and their effects on
physiological/ neuronal/ functional changes within the target area.
UTKARSH V. PANCHOLI