[Simnibs-discuss] Installation issues

BRACCO Martina martina.bracco at icm-institute.org
Tue Sep 14 16:17:57 CEST 2021

Dear all,

I am encountering some difficulties in installing simNIBS 3.2.3 on my Windows 10.
Please find attached the installation log.
May I ask for your assistance with this?

FYI, I have also tried the installation using Conda (Advanced) and I got the following error message:
Pip subprocess error:
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement fmm3dpy==0.0.5 (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for fmm3dpy==0.0.5

failed

CondaEnvException: Pip failed

Thanks a lot in advance,
Martina