[Simnibs-discuss] Plot fields on arbitrary slices

Beumer, Steven s.beumer at tue.nl
Fri Sep 10 11:09:04 CEST 2021

Dear SimNibs community,

For one of our applications, we are interested in plotting the electric field on a user defined slice through the head volume using MATLAB.
From the documentation, we could not directly find an easy way how to do this. However, we could imagine that this has been done before.
Is there someone who can help us with this problem or guide us in the right direction?

Sincerely,

Steven Beumer MSc
[TUe-logo-descriptor-line-scarlet-rgb]
PhD at the electrical engineering faculty