[Simnibs-discuss] Installation issues

Kristoffer Madsen kristofferm at drcmr.dk
Mon Sep 20 12:53:46 CEST 2021

The installation issue might be caused by your organization enforcing a
particular security profile as the powershell script needs the
-executionpolicy bypass flag.
For the manual/advanced installation are you installing in a new
environment using the supplied yml file according to the guideline as given
below, currently newer versions of Python than the one stated in the yml
file (3.7) does not work as fmm3dpy is not available.

conda env create -f environment_win.yml

conda activate simnibs_env

Best,
Kristoffer