[Simnibs-discuss] Doubt about Mesh

Sara Romanella romanellasara at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 11:51:03 CEST 2020

To whom it may concern,

I am Sara Romanella, a PhD Student in Florence. I am using your software
for modeling in healthy subjects and I found it incredibly helpful and
intuitive. I just have a couple of doubts. If there is any chance you could
enlighten me, this would be greatly appreciated. I am working on MatLab
script with your last version on Windows.

- The mesh created by SimNiBS thanks to headreco is a volumetric mesh? Or
it only creates a surface mesh?
- Can I transform and save the resulting mesh as a nifti file in matlab?
- Can extract the mean of the field withing an entire network while
analyzing the simulation (post-hoc)?

In any case, thank you so much for any information you can give me.
Best,
Sara

Sara Romanella
Fellow (Ph.D. in Neuroscience)