[Simnibs-discuss] extracephalic montage models

Guilherme B Saturnino guilhermebs at drcmr.dk
Mon Feb 10 10:25:40 CET 2020

Dear Fabio,

Thanks for the interest in SimNIBS!

For modelling extracephalic electrodes, we recommend that you
use/heardreco/ head models
(https://simnibs.github.io/simnibs/build/html/documentation/command_line/headreco.html#headreco-docs),
such as our example dataset Ernie, as those head models include the
neck. By placing the electrode in the lower part of the neck, you can
get a good approximation of the should placement.

Best Regards,

Guilherme