[Simnibs-discuss] Any way to match T2 FOV instead of T1 for charm?

Bronwyn Gavine bronwyn.gavine at univ.ox.ac.uk
Thu Mar 30 12:15:42 CEST 2023

Hello simnibs team,

Thank you for all the hard work you put into this great tool!

I have a dataset that includes T2 images with a large FOV (nose included) and T1 images with a tighter FOV. In a few subjects, the T1 FOV is missing a part of the frontal scalp. I attach an image to show the difference in FOV between the tissue labelling volume and T2.
Is there any way to manually add in (rather than reclassify) extra tissue to the tissue_labeling_upsampled.nii.gz volume? Or any way to enlarge the T1 FOV to match the T2 FOV at the charm stage?

Would be grateful for any pointers!

Thanks very much.

Warm regards,
Bronwyn

…….
Dr Bronwyn Gavine
MBChB (UCT) MSc Neuroscience (Oxon)
Doctoral Candidate - Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences
University of Oxford