[Simnibs-discuss] Coil orientation adjustment

Oula Puonti oulap at drcmr.dk
Wed Mar 29 19:47:19 CEST 2023

Hi Jack,

Maybe the easiest way to do this over multiple subjects is to pick an
EEG position on the scalp which is close to the 45 degree angle, for
example C1 as the center and FCz as the direction. I noticed that
there's not a dropdown menu for choosing the direction based on the EEG
positions on the GUI, but you can do that when using scripting, see:

https://simnibs.github.io/simnibs/build/html/tutorial/scripting.html

Best,
Oula