[Simnibs-discuss] E normal in nifti format ?

Oula Puonti oulap at drcmr.dk
Mon Mar 27 14:24:55 CEST 2023

Hi Caroline,

We do not directly support that in simnibs although it is technically
possible. The end results would however be quite thin layer of voxels
in the nifti volume and I'm not sure how useable/accurate that would be
in terms of, say, a group analysis.

Is there something specific you're trying to do for which you can't use
surfaces?

Best,
Oula