[Simnibs-discuss] E normal in nifti format ?

H Caroline caroline.herault38 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 11:54:09 CET 2023

Dear SimNIBS Team,

I am using SimNIBS 4.0 to simulate tDCS electric fields, and it works
perfectly to get the magnitude of the field and convert it in a nifti
format easily!

However, I also need to explore the E normal component.
I was wondering if there is a way to convert the "E normal" mesh overlays
(whether it be the fsavg or the subject overlays) to a nifti file.

I tried the "msh2nifti" command, but I get an error message saying that the
.msh file (mySubject_scalar_fsavg.msh or mySubject_scalar_central.msh) does
not have any volume element.
Do you have any suggestion to avoid this problem and get a nifti file with
the "E normal" values ?

Thank you for your time and your help

Best,

Caroline
*Research fellow at the Paris Brain Intitute, PICNIC team*

Sans
virus.www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>