[Simnibs-discuss] Error ROI Analysis Using Surfaces

Oula Puonti oulap at drcmr.dk
Fri Mar 3 15:44:59 CET 2023

Hi Will,

If the annotation lives on the fsaverage surface (and is split between
the left and right hemis), the mapping to the subject cortical surface
should work. The subject_atlas function does not know the name 'DK68'
however, so you should indeed change that in the code.

As far as I know the fsaverage space has not changed between FS
versions 6.0 and 7.3.2 so if you manage to map the annotation to the
fsaverage surface it should work in simnibs.

I can also have a look at the annotation file if you send it to me.

Best,
Oula