[Simnibs-discuss] Error when running ROI analysis

Oula Puonti oulap at drcmr.dk
Fri Mar 3 15:24:20 CET 2023

Hi Silvana,

Can try you downloading the example data (for version 4) from the
website, running a simulation on ernie (using the options map_to_surf
and map_to_fsavg), and then using the surface roi analysis script
provided in the examples and seeing if that works?

I haven't seen the error before, so it would be good to test if you can
reproduce it on the example data.

Thanks,
Oula