[Simnibs-discuss] Error when running ROI analysis

Silvana Huertas s.huertaspenen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 14:46:22 CET 2023

Hi,

I have been using SimNIBS for a while and I was doing ROI analysis with the
older version of SimNIBS, without problem. Now I'm using SimNIBS 4.0 and
I'm having issues when running a ROI analysis.

When I run the function subject_atlas, I get an error saying:
'myComputer\AppData\Local\Temp\tp85edc3b8_954a_4a0f_b3cc_3328def26ca0 is
not a directory.'
I can't find anything about this error. I meshed my MRIs using charm.
Do you know what is this error? And how can I work it out?

Kind regards,
Silvana