[Simnibs-discuss] [UNCLASSIFIED] Unable to install simnibs 4.0

Oula Puonti oulap at drcmr.dk
Wed Feb 15 17:38:45 CET 2023

Hi Aidan,

Looks like you might be missing some scipy-specific libraries.

Just to be sure: you don't have any old versions of simnibs lying
around (probably not the case as you said you managed to uninstall),
and you're a clean install of the new version with the installer
downloaded from the website?

Could you also provide us with the details of the computer and
operating system you're trying to install simnibs on? Is it a personal
computer (desktop/laptop) or a server?

Thanks,
Oula