[Simnibs-discuss] Type of materials electrodes

Oula Puonti oulap at drcmr.dk
Fri Feb 10 14:26:12 CET 2023

Hi Silvana,

If you're working in the GUI there is a "conductivities" button after
you have added a tdcs poslist where you can change the conductivities.
When you define the electrode shape you can choose electrode+gel in the
"Type and Thickness" drop menu to add gel.

This can of course be done in scripts as well. See here for attributes
in the electrode model:

https://github.com/simnibs/simnibs/blob/66abd967189bf3b25253bc290750e2831f115265/simnibs/simulation/sim_struct.py#L1878

Best,
Oula