[Simnibs-discuss] Error with Localite read function

Haren, S.L. van (Stefan, Student M-TM) s.l.vanharen at student.utwente.nl
Mon Feb 13 11:03:48 CET 2023

Hi all,

Sorry to bother again but I cannot seem to figure out why the Localite.read function does not work as I want it to. When I open de TMStrigger file it clearly shows the positions and other info as given in the example TriggerMarkers .xml file on the SimNIBS site. However, when I run the example script from the site, in the tms-list variable, the pos list stays empty. Does anyone have an idea how I can fix this?

Kind regards,
Stefan van Haren
Student Technical Medicine,
Master Sensing and Stimulation.