[Simnibs-discuss] Helmoltz-Like Coil_Simnibs Modelisation

Axel Thielscher axelt at drcmr.dk
Tue May 24 11:59:08 CEST 2022

Hi,

yes, it's for a current flow of 1A. The origin and coil orienations are
defined by the header information in the nifti (the qform/sform matrices
- please keep them identical to avoid weird behaviors). It's a 6 DoF
transformation between voxel indices and real world coordinates (in mm).

Best regards,

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Thielscher
Professor of Neurophysics and Neuroimaging