[Simnibs-discuss] why generate the head model slowly?

Yunqing Chen 13107971051 at 163.com
Fri Mar 25 10:43:26 CET 2022

Hi,
I am a beginner for Simnibis.
 when I follow the steps of tutorial to generate a head model by headreco, I find it takes a long time to generate the head model. until I send this email, I spend 4 hours waiting for the result of headreco. I use the example dataset.
I want to ask that does this procedure really takes a long time? or it is my wrong operation that causes this problem.
if it isn't my fault, do you have some method to accelerate this step? likely, use GPU.

My English is poor. Sorry if my English trouble you.

Thanks a lot!