[Simnibs-discuss] using simNIBS in brain injury populations

Athena Stein a.stein at uq.edu.au
Wed Mar 23 07:51:18 CET 2022

Hi,

I was wondering how accurate simNIBS is when used in a brain with injury (especially diffuse axonal injury, gliosis etc.). e.g. is simNIBS able to do any kind of voxel-wise analysis which might capture these diffuse injuries?

I am hoping to use simNIBS to look into reverse calculation of tDCS needed in an attempt to standardise current dose at the cortex.

Thank you for all of your work - I am a big simNIBS fan!

Thanks
Athena

Athena Stein
FHEA MPH BBiomedSc

PhD Candidate
Casual Academic

UQ Child Health Research Centre
Acquired Brain Injury in Children research program (ABiC)
Centre for Children's Health Research
Level 6, 62 Graham St
South Brisbane Qld 4101 Australia

T +61 7 3069 7555