[Simnibs-discuss] Clinical Application of SimNIBS

Axel Thielscher axelt at drcmr.dk
Tue Mar 8 11:46:21 CET 2022

Hi,

SimNIBS did not undergo an approval process (FDA or CE) for software for
clinical applications. This is a very costly and time intensive step.
This is why we have the disclaimer on the homepage. We still aim to
provide high quality software and documentation.

Best regards,

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Thielscher
Professor of Neurophysics and Neuroimaging