[Simnibs-discuss] Clinical Application of SimNIBS

D Ward themidgeo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 23:02:37 CET 2022

Good evening,

I hope you are well.

I'm an undergraduate student currently using SimNIBS on my research
project. I'm having no problems with the software, in fact I've found all
of the documentation and tutorials on the website really insightful and
have been able to troubleshoot any errors that come up relatively easily.

I just wanted to ask a question - you state on your website that SimNIBS is
only for research rather than clinical use. I'm just wondering why it's
exclusively used for research, and what changes would need to be made in
order for it to have clinical applications?

Many thanks,
DD