[Simnibs-discuss] Head mesh not generated ( Error msg attached )

Axel Thielscher axelt at drcmr.dk
Mon Jun 13 10:30:46 CEST 2022

Hi,

the image size in MB does not really matter. It's more about the
resolution, where too small voxel sizes might be a challenge. Usual
resolutions range between 0.75 to 1.0 mm.

Increasing the vertex density makes the mesh larger, thus the
simulations slower but more accurate. Just try out the suggested
increase to see whether your problem is resolved.

Best regards,

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Thielscher
Professor of Neurophysics and Neuroimaging