[Simnibs-discuss] Diffusion tensor information ignored

Axel Thielscher axelt at drcmr.dk
Fri Jul 1 18:13:21 CEST 2022

Hi,

giving the file name of the tensors is not enough. You also have to
specify the *anisotropy_type* for each simulation list, see e.g. here*:**
*

https://simnibs.github.io/simnibs/build/html/documentation/sim_struct/tdcslist.html

Best,

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Thielscher
Professor of Neurophysics and Neuroimaging