[Simnibs-discuss] Future plans for H-coil models

Mccalley, Daniel mccalled at musc.edu
Thu Jan 20 22:02:11 CET 2022

Hi all,

Are there any plans to release H-coil/brainsway coil representations past that of the H1 model available currently?

Modeling the H4 coil (FDA approved for smoking cessation) would likely be beneficial to many researchers. I am also interested in the modeling the H7 coil at various cortical targets

If there are any plans in place for this already please let me know! Thank you all for the work you do!

-Dan McCalley