[Simnibs-discuss] Charm Segmentation Issues in Simnibs 4 Beta

Joel Upston jupston at unm.edu
Fri Aug 5 18:12:27 CEST 2022

 Oula,

Thank you for the quick response. Yes the template alignment seems to be a bit better from the affine from headreco, than that of what is given through the charm optimization. I tried the noneck which didn’t change it but just tried the “atlas” init_type parameter and that worked. How exactly is it different?

Thank you,

Joel Upston