[Simnibs-discuss] Charm Segmentation Issues in Simnibs 4 Beta

Oula oulap at drcmr.dk
Fri Aug 5 13:18:50 CEST 2022

Hi Joel,

Did you check the template alignment after forcing the affine from
headreco? You can also try switching the init_type from "mni" to "atlas"
in the [samseg] section of the settings file. It also looks like the
scans don't have neck so please include the --noneck flag if that's the
case.

If you've tried all these things already, I'm happy to have a look if
you're allowed to share a scan or two from the data set.

Best,
Oula