[Simnibs-discuss] SimNIBS simulation - TMS study - Overlap figure

Dantas, A (MW) a.dantas at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Wed May 26 14:33:39 CEST 2021

Dear all,
My student Nancy Ébner got in touch with you recently about the need for a Magventure double cone coil simulation using SimNIBS.
We ran the simulations successfully, so first of all I would like to thank you!
We have an experiment deactivating the VMPFC vs. deactivating the right DLPFC. So far, we managed to run both simulations, but it would be great if we could the overlap image of stimulating these two areas. We tried to make it but did not succeed.
Do you think you could help me to build that?

Thank you!
Kind regards,
Aline Dantas