[Simnibs-discuss] Simulating 2 TMS coils at the same time

Kristoffer Madsen kristofferm at drcmr.dk
Mon May 24 15:21:13 CEST 2021

Yes, indeed as the result of two coil stimulating at the same time
will be a linear superposition, you simply run the two analyses in
parallel and add the results (you can script that if that is more
convenient). In principle one could also add the A fields prior to
simulation, but we typically favor the approach with separate
simulation for the flexibility (the actual result will be the same).
Best,
Kristoffer