[Simnibs-discuss] Problems downloading simnibs

Fang Cao fang.cao at regionh.dk
Mon Jun 21 11:41:21 CEST 2021

Dear Oscar,

Could you let me know which webpage you are using for the downloading? We recommend you use:

https://simnibs.drcmr.dk/userregistration2

If you succeeded to register your information, you will see the downloading page like this:

[cid:c9c0a77a-59f0-4716-9b54-de8f5ae44b38]
There you can choose which version you want to download according to your operating system.

In fact, the files are on the public Github server, which is unlikely to crash. Otherwise, you may try another browser to download Simnibs.

Please let us know if you have additional questions. Good luck!

Kind regards,
Fang