[Simnibs-discuss] TMS coil visualization

Kristoffer Madsen kristofferm at drcmr.dk
Tue Jul 13 10:45:15 CEST 2021

Hi Giacomo,
The long part just represents the z-direction of the coil, the length of it
is just constant.
The other leg of the L points in the positive y-direction of the coil -
exactly what this means depends on the coil, but for most figure-of-eight
coils this is the opposite direction of the handle (some coils have the
handle pointing in the negative z-direction).
Best,
Kristoffer