[Simnibs-discuss] hippocampal segmentation to stl

Inês Violante inesviolante at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 11:59:01 CET 2021

Dear Axel,

Thanks for this.
I ended up finding a work around using the c3d command from  itk-SNAP.
Leaving it here in case it is useful for someone else.

All the best,

Ines

From: Axel Thielscher <axelt at drcmr.dk>
Date: Monday, 14 December 2020 at 18:17
To: Inês Violante <inesviolante at gmail.com>, simnibs-discuss at drcmr.dk <simnibs-discuss at drcmr.dk>
Subject: Re: [Simnibs-discuss] hippocampal segmentation to stl

Dear Ines,

the description in the simnibs documentation is not very clear, I am sorry for this. You can use nii2mesh -h to get a bit more information (not not much though). Please try calling it without the -ev.

Best regards,

Axel