[Simnibs-discuss] Simulation of the magnetic field

Kristoffer Madsen kristofferm at drcmr.dk
Tue Jan 19 11:10:06 CET 2021

The magnetic field (B-field) is largely uninfluenced by the volume
conductor model. Therefore you should be able to visualize the
magnetic field by exporting the dA/dt and then if you take the curl of
this field you would have dB/dt for visualization.
Note that you will have to calculate this curl manually in either
Python or Matlab.
Best,
Kristoffer