[Simnibs-discuss] Questions

Christian Heinesch heinesch at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Thu Feb 4 15:13:58 CET 2021

Hello,

I have now gone deeper into Simnibs, but there are two questions I am currently dealing with, which I hope you could help me with, which would help me a lot further.

First I wanted to ask if it is possible to adjust the radius of the six-layer sphere (sphere_midres. msh).
I have taken up a lot of time, but I have not found a solution yet.

The second question is the subject of the last time, I have now found the data of dA/dt and yet I am not sure how to get to dB/dt with the help of the curvature, do you need the individual triangles or the nodes here?

I would very much appreciate an answer.

With friendly
Christian Heinesch