[Simnibs-discuss] info about cTBS

Mariacarla Memeo Mariacarla.Memeo at iit.it
Fri Mar 13 13:00:03 CET 2020

To whom it may concerns,

I'm Mariacarla Memeo and I work at the Italian Institute of technology, in the Cognition Motion and Neuroscience (CMON<https://www.iit.it/research/lines/cognition-motion-and-neuroscience>) Unit. We usually use the TMS with a single pulse protocol but recently we used a continuous theta burst stimulation as in Huang et al., 2005 (DOI: 10.1016/j.neuron.2004.12.033): cTBS with three pulses at 50 Hz repeatedly applied at intervals of 200 ms (5 Hz) for 40 s.
I tried your software for a single pulse protocol and I find it really useful but I was wondering if there is a way to implement other TMS protocols, like the one I reported.
Thank you for your time.
Best,
Mariacarla Memeo, PhD
C'MON Unit - Fondazione Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia

Center for Human Technologies
Via Enrico Melen 83, 16152 , building B, 7° floor

Phone: +39 010 8172239
IIT webpage: https://www.iit.it/people/mariacarla-memeo
RG webpage: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mariacarla_Memeo