[Simnibs-discuss] simNIBS question

du t. (td5u19) td5u19 at soton.ac.uk
Thu Jun 25 20:17:05 CEST 2020

Hello,
   I am a Msc student who is doing my graduate project based on simNIBS. I want to do the TACs simulation to know if machine learning can use to find the right parameters (AC frequency, current, electrode location etc.) to produce interference at target specific brain area.  So is it possible to visualize the effect brought by AC frequency change on simNIBS? Or is there any some code examples for AC simulation that gives a complete process to scale and sum electric fields from different simulations to obtain oscillating AC electric field as you explained in FAQ?
   Any further replay is appreciated, thanks a lot and have a nice day.
Best,
Tianyu Du