[Simnibs-discuss] SIMNIBS

Oula Puonti oulap at drcmr.dk
Mon Jan 30 17:57:57 CET 2023

Hi Marya,

You don't need freesurfer to do the segmentation. As far as viewing the
results you can use any viewer you like, and we have implemented a
lightweight html viewer (see charm_report.html inside the m2m-folder)
that you can use to quickly check the output.

If you specifically prefer freeview for visualizing the scans, then you
need freesurfer.

Best,
Oula