[Simnibs-discuss] Recurring poor GM segementation/surface with charm pipeline

Oula Puonti oulap at drcmr.dk
Wed Jan 18 15:44:03 CET 2023

Hi Dan,

Looking at the attached screenshot I would not expect a GM surface like
that from charm, so I'm guessing something went wrong with the
segmentation here.

If the data set is openly available I can process a few of the
problematic subjects and see if I can tweak some of the settings to
make this work better.

Best,
Oula