[Simnibs-discuss] Brainstem visualization

Atsushi Shima shiima at kuhp.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sun Jan 15 13:20:01 CET 2023

 Dear SimNIBS Team,

Thank you for the wonderful program. I have a couple of questions.

I would like to visualize the brainstem.
The pipeline of "charm" seems working well. However, when we see the
results with gmsh, there is a lack of the brainstem.
I also tried the test data (ernie m2m), however, I could see the brainstem.

Is it possible to visualize the brainstem in SimNIBS version 4.0.0? (I
could see the previous papers describing the brainstem by v2 or 3.)
I appreciate your help.

Sincerely,
Atsushi Shima